Cape Cod Mule. #cocktailsandcolouring #cocktail
How To Make: Moscow Mule
- A dash of Angostura bitters
- 50ml of vodka
- 25ml of freshly squeezed lime juice
- 35ml of ginger & elderflower cordial
- Top with soda water
- Garnish with slices of lime and a straw
- Preferred glass would be a copper cup or mug
Fill a copper cup with as much ice as you can. Pour in the vodka, lime juice, cordial, and then top with soda. Throw in some limes for decoration, and add a straw for stirring.
In all reality, the copper cup isn't really a necessity, but it seems to be all the rage over in the States. It certainly makes a change to drink out of something different, so I'm playing along.