- 50ml of Dark Rum
- 25ml of freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 25ml of ginger cordial
- A glug of pineapple juice
- A dash of Angostura Bitters
- Garnish with a slice of pineapple or lemon
- Preferred glass would be a wide tumbler
Add all ingredients apart from the Angostura into a cocktail shaker with lots of ice. Shake vigorously to work up a froth from the pineapple juice. Make a show of it, even if it's just the cat watching you.
Pour it all into your wide mouthed tumbler. There will be quite a lot of froth, so make it a 2-part pour. Fill to the rim, let the froth sit, and then add some more so that the froth projects out of the glass.
Dash the top with Angostura and garnish with a slice of pineapple or lemon.
Add a straw and serve.